Although we dedicate our utmost attention to our shipping and warehousing process, wine is a perishable product, and mistakes can happen. If you find that you have received a damaged bottle or a 'corked' wine, let us know and we will be happy to replace it. Follow the process below:
- Notify us by email or phone call within 3 working days of receiving your order.
- Return the bottle to our warehouse.
- You will be contacted after our assessment of the returned product, where we will either offer you an exchange or a refund.
Terms: Corked bottles sent back to us should still have its original contents, with a minimum of half full – this will help our assessment of the product. Empty bottles will not be eligible for replacement. Albertwines2u reserves the right to refuse to offer a replacement or a refund, due to unreasonable grounds provided by the customer.
- Items must be returned in its pristine quantity and condition e.g. if the item consists of 2 bottles, ALL 2 bottles would be returned accordingly together with any packaging and accessories provided.
- For full refund request, please note that the refund transfer period might differ depending on various reasons including, method of payment that you use on the original payment, bank operation hours etc. Hence, please allow 3 to 14 business days for the refund to be process.